Spirit Of A Child
A Mother holds her son close
to her chest.
Tears role down her cheek,
knowing he will be at rest.
Her son looks up at her sad
face, don't cry mom, I'm going
to a unpainful place, I won't suffer
anymore. As he said with his last
She rocks her son, his arm falls
to his side.
A warm glow passes over her
as his spirit lifts to the heavens
with the angels at his side.
Moms love is for eternety, not
just for awhile.
Love you son.
patricia merritt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirit Of A Child by patricia merritt )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow