Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
Don't mind I am going to be with you.
In that night I will walk with you to the light.
In that mountain I will climb with you to the plain.
In that journey I will travel with you to destine.
In that party I will dance with you through the end.
In that pain I will fill it with you till analgesia.
In this life I will live it with you till the end.
I've been sinking for someone like you,
Like you were bone for me, I was bone for you.
I was hungry you came and fill me up
I was sick but you came with the medicine
I wasn't completed but you came and complete me
I wasn't frying but you came and give me the wings
You turn on the lights in me, with your caring
You bring that hope to me when it disappeared.
You bring that smile to me when I am sad.
You find me when I am lost.
It like I was created through you and you were created through me
So I can't survive without you, you can't survive without me.
You the party of me, I am the party of you.
If you say it over, my life will be over
Even if I am drunk I will be sober.
Although I am young I will be older.
Just take care of yourself because you are my lover.
Don't mind I am going to be with you
Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Don't mind I am going to be with you. by Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edward Kofi Louis
(13th October 1961)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- "Why do I love" You, Sir?, Emily Dickinson
- A Moments Indulgence, Rabindranath Tagore
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- The Zulu King, Margaret Alice Second
- I Love Life, Alfred Oyori
- Silence, ashi singh
- Tales Of A Wife: Gillie, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- My Conscience Leads Me On, Tony Adah
- Just To Encourage You To Hold On, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Will Seek For You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Under The Apple Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- Spiced Wine, Edward Kofi Louis
- Innocent Wishes, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan