Don't Text And Drive
She lost her life while texting that day
And never got to finish what she had to say
“I will meet “were the last words she said
As everyone wondered “what went thru her head “.
Was the message more important than her life?
She was an only child, a mother, a wife.
Because of a “text” family and friends mourn her today.
She should have waited to tell them what she had to say.
Before “texting and driving “you should think twice!
Why take the chance of losing your life!
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Text And Drive by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker