Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Dont Be Scared
Don’t be scared to look me in the eyes and see all my pain.
Help me free my mind and soul from the insanity I live every day.
I want to be free but I know that day will never come.
Left empty handed to fight on my own. I lose the war with marks to remember.
So that society can label me when they don’t even know me.
If only they knew.
Labels don’t exists we’re just people with daily different problems.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dont Be Scared by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest
- Being Dad On Christmas Eve, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tinkerin' At Home, Edgar Albert Guest