When life treats you bad,
and a nightmare it seems..
When enough you've had,
and you cry in streams..
When work brings you down,
and you lose your mind..
When you feel close to drown,
and you no light find..
When you walk in the park,
and you see no green..
When you're losing your spark,
and you appear unclean..
When a failure you fight,
and a tear breaks free..
When the wound seems to bite,
and you just wanna flee..
Just grab my hand and hold it tight,
close your eyes and forget being sad..
Keep your eyes shut and know I'm right,
I'll protect you from the fears you had.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Doubt by Dan Lundahl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak