When life treats you bad,
and a nightmare it seems..
When enough you've had,
and you cry in streams..
When work brings you down,
and you lose your mind..
When you feel close to drown,
and you no light find..
When you walk in the park,
and you see no green..
When you're losing your spark,
and you appear unclean..
When a failure you fight,
and a tear breaks free..
When the wound seems to bite,
and you just wanna flee..
Just grab my hand and hold it tight,
close your eyes and forget being sad..
Keep your eyes shut and know I'm right,
I'll protect you from the fears you had.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Doubt by Dan Lundahl )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 March 1819 – 1889)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Candadi Kelidara Vistara, Shishunala Sharif
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Beautiful Inside, Paul Holmes
Poem of the Day
- Imprisoned!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Afghanistanstuck, Ima Ryma
- To Speak With You II, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Speak With You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Virtuous Acts, Leong Ming Loong
- Your Paradise Is Met, Naveed Akram
- Who Needs Rains In Heaven?, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Prevention is better than cure, Leong Ming Loong
- Twittering Among Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak