When life treats you bad,
and a nightmare it seems..
When enough you've had,
and you cry in streams..
When work brings you down,
and you lose your mind..
When you feel close to drown,
and you no light find..
When you walk in the park,
and you see no green..
When you're losing your spark,
and you appear unclean..
When a failure you fight,
and a tear breaks free..
When the wound seems to bite,
and you just wanna flee..
Just grab my hand and hold it tight,
close your eyes and forget being sad..
Keep your eyes shut and know I'm right,
I'll protect you from the fears you had.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Doubt by Dan Lundahl )
- i multi-task hard for you, Mandolyn ...
- Gridlock, Polarization And Shown Indiffe.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Similar yet different, Nassy Fesharaki
- Early To Bed, Michael McParland
- Burnt Offerings, John Tansey
- On the Day Isaac Lay Upon the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- 567, Mandolyn ...
- A Painful Extraction, Greg Costello
- Never Conquering Friendship, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At shoes' stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns