I was laying a night,
My arms open wide..
Is life as delight,
As to live for pride..
Maybe it wasn't all,
As it was expected to be,
Suddenly I feel so small,
Is it up to the gamblings policy? !
Is fate not a choice!
And if it is, it has been made!
Can you hear my trembling voice? !
You should all be afraid!
Will it thunder, will it rain?
Will it hail, or will it snow?
People say; ' Oh, can you this explain? !
No! 'Cause I am lost -also-!
Is it Tuesday, is it Friday?
Is it January or June?
People say; ' Oh, is it like when gamblers play? !
Yes! They're playing such a tune!
Gamblers why do you live on luck?
What is it that you seek?
I'll grab you and pain you and throw you in my truck!
And drop you off at someplace mystique..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gambling by Dan Lundahl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman