Dr.Jekyll And Mr. Hyde
Yes, man I got! you
are Mr.Jekyll at day time
and Mr.Hyde at night!
Your good self is a
nice doctor, and the
shadowed a mischievous one!
Your tongue plays the
twisted slang in darkness....
But, you nurse your country
in the bright day light.
You make a garden of rose,
with the air, light, water
in the presence of the sun...
When the evening in
your mind approaches,
you start to burn.
your soul goes to
the domain of hell, in
The fire of ever-burning lust.
Mr.Hyde occupies you,
Increasing your hateful thirst!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dr.Jekyll And Mr. Hyde by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith