A dream I had
was weird, was bad
was very sad.
I saw the world
all set on fire
to fulfill all small desires
the world was set on a fire.
Everyone on a race
to begin a chase.
To fulfill small little desires
the world was set on fire.
The hunger to success
had made many depressed.
All on a chase
many obstacles had to be faced
throughout the race.
In the dream I saw
all hearts were raw
without any sentiments
life with no contents.
I saw the world set on fire
to fulfill little desires.
The dream horrified me
It woke me up an made me to freeze.
It made me open my eyes
and I realized.
The world out of dreams is also on fire
as people don't deserve what they desire
and yet they do desire........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream by Areena Arora )
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)