I packed my bags
and left the house
to a DESTINY,
that i knew was not easy.
I knew there were obstacles on the way
still i knew i had to stay
the path was uneven, uneasy
but i knew i could not quit
because i knew it was my DESTINY.
I felt like an ant on the Noa's ark
i was alone there on the path,
i had no-one to discuss my worries
happines seemed to be buried
no shoulder to cry upon
no buddy to depend on
i felt like an ant on the Noa's ark
i knew i was alone there on the path.
Then an idea striked my mind,
to think and find
where the path was leading me to,
the answer i got was an unknown DESTINY where i had to go.
I dint know why
all i knew was that i had to fly
and reach the heights of my DESTINATION
for i knew in the end my life had to be an inspiration.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DESTINY by Areena Arora )
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath