Dreamers dream within a dream
Stop. Don't stop. Walk. Don't walk. Stay. Don't stay. Leave. Don't leave.
It’s like we run around these words hoping for some reason to hold on to, and all that is known is all that we can see, feel, taste, touch, and hear.
For some reason it resonates in the back of my mind like I am still hoping for the chance to make you mine? And yet I hear you call my name so clearly but yet I do nothing to keep it still.
Stop, do I really want this gift you given me or will I will it all away. Please don't tell me.
I want to know for my own. I want to know why I keep something so wonderful, so far away from me?
It must be madness, no just a jest, not madness a bit mental at times but no more then the next or the one that sits on the lamp post at night by the corner of wall and hart, or is it hart and wall? Could it be that this heart's on a wall?
Maybe it or it’s just the jest of a dream in a dream of a dreamers dream? But maybe it's to bold to speak the words too clearly so it might be heard and not understood, yes that must be it. To rhyme the quiet rhyme one must fully understand the way to find time in the mind's eye. Time, well come, you unwelcoming devil which is no friend of mine. It seems sadly that the time we walk to be never in the beat of our hearts song.
As we rest to these daily dreams in something hopeful a dream of a dreamers dream. But maybe to bold again to say that a dreamers dream would be a haven, because a dreamers dream lasts an eternity.
And yet dreams are passionate, hopeful, and scary. Is this why it's so hard for us to believe that we can be sane in dreams, sanity is no reality, what is real for a dreamer a simple question with no right answer.
A phase in time for us to run to and hide an escape of the world that we call our lives.
For we all our dreamers with in a dream, as we reach for the blue sea sky in search of the answer to the dreamers dream within our dreams.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamers dream within a dream by Jerad Castaneda )
- Transfer, Suresh Dogra
- The Time, Karunanidhy Shanmugam
- Our Promise, michael walkerjohn
- Future's Creed, michael walkerjohn
- Seven Bowls, michael walkerjohn
- Fear's Embrace, michael walkerjohn
- A Good Song, tolu ogundare
- The People Worry, michael walkerjohn
- Light Lost, michael walkerjohn
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- The Frog and The Nightingale, Vikram Seth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)