Confined to dreams where no harm can be done
in the world of fantasy I have such fun.
Let my imagination run wild
I can be a man or just be a child.
Lost in the realms of this imaginary world
where daring plots become unfurled.
In my sleeping hours so vivid and bright
I have great adventures throughout the night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreaming by Yor Nella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I apologize on behalf of the dead, Joshua Poteat
- Memorial Department, Joshua Poteat
- Lighting Department, Joshua Poteat
- Drug Department, Joshua Poteat
- Six Winged Angel, John Lima
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal