What need I of dreams, my love,
while thou dost breathe into
my heart more joy than ever
I could have dreamt?
What need I of hopes, dear one,
while thou hast given more
reason for my heart to rejoice
than if all my dreams were fulfilled?
Thou art my dearest dream,
Thou art my dearest hope,
Thou art my dearest love.
aka Taliesin Flynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Jeffrey Stultz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura