What need I of dreams, my love,
while thou dost breathe into
my heart more joy than ever
I could have dreamt?
What need I of hopes, dear one,
while thou hast given more
reason for my heart to rejoice
than if all my dreams were fulfilled?
Thou art my dearest dream,
Thou art my dearest hope,
Thou art my dearest love.
aka Taliesin Flynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Jeffrey Stultz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh