These dreams that people have could tell you who they are
The dreams that people have could tell you thier past
But what if thier dreams spoke of the Future?
Would that make them a Prophet?
Or would people say that its a Coincedence?
They says its deja-vu
But what if you changed the outcome of a dream
Then maybe your learning and understanding something
That most people will never know.
Maybe one day someone will understand
Maybe one day someone will listen
But until that day
There will be a few of us on the road with no one to help
For we don't travel the road in pairs but by ourselves.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by philip teed )
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- ~Honesty~, E Nigma
- The Carwasher, Tony Adah
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -98, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Miss (The Little Things), Michael P. McParland
- Dr. Hans Dilcher, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love You So Deeply, Michael P. McParland
- I Love You So, Michael P. McParland
- '' Death Can't Be Undone '', bri mar
- Ravenna, Edward Kofi Louis
- Breath, beneath!, Edward Kofi Louis