Sugarcane within me'
My witness aint only eyes we see,
My feet wanna walk far and be,
My mouth crying for that Queen Bee,
My Dream's are sufferin' why not be me!
Slim light in a Darkness there i be free.
Far land of monkeys and tree,
My hands of mud aint that brutally.
My pants of cracks but not raperly.
My muscle for the land and not robbery,
My inventions are fairly not that destructly.
My sweetness of naturally not sweat artificially.
My words so truly not that trickery,
My Journey is long coz therein specially.
Here we belong, u go reach safely
I go strong as it long, long, longly..
Till it dung and ding dong dongly,
Me bell me rang nicely.. Not bagrabong! bang! as formelly,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DREiniAM by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Kissing The Drunk Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Awaiting Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Children of the Polluters, douglas scotney