Sugarcane within me'
My witness aint only eyes we see,
My feet wanna walk far and be,
My mouth crying for that Queen Bee,
My Dream's are sufferin' why not be me!
Slim light in a Darkness there i be free.
Far land of monkeys and tree,
My hands of mud aint that brutally.
My pants of cracks but not raperly.
My muscle for the land and not robbery,
My inventions are fairly not that destructly.
My sweetness of naturally not sweat artificially.
My words so truly not that trickery,
My Journey is long coz therein specially.
Here we belong, u go reach safely
I go strong as it long, long, longly..
Till it dung and ding dong dongly,
Me bell me rang nicely.. Not bagrabong! bang! as formelly,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DREiniAM by Abdallah Mpogole )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)