Starting my day,
Thats a clear day to walk on'
Still i'm enjoying my day
aint a safari you thought, its a journey.
Just on move to the right way
Not trying to lock their role play, i can be?
I wish we will be together on my way.
Let u say it everyday, truth what i say,
Heard wrong its you who start on your own
Tell that i'm gone, my safari will shone.
Places are alone, try call the moon
Children are crying, but you should have gone.
Abdallah Mpogole's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Safari by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns