Tell who will come,
If then you have gone,
who will sing our loving tone,
I see no one than you alone.
I know it isn't your plan,
though every living will down,
not that like, down by gun,
It's not yet over, but tell who? Is there to be born?
Who..who will lead us to scores,
none but you who gotta skill of holes,
wake up and tell the son's of hoes,
i know they have done, but here my Arrows.
Who will fight with us,
the war is so tense, no n stopin' us,
iam a fighter always you tell us,
i'll fight in arms and words.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jwani Ikusa by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak