drowning would end everything
Drowning would end everything.
All the pain and secrets you forced me into.
No more would i have to lie,
Or cover the cuts that makes my friends cry.
No one will ever know what you did to me.
And i hope that soon i will too.
How could anyone do that?
In well perfected format.
Those four scars on your face,
Seem to start bleeding again when i see them.
I remember how my finger nails felt,
And the harsh blows from your belt.
You took away my innocense,
Confidence, strength and smile.
That one foggy night,
In the moons silver light.
I jerk if anyone touches me,
And cry when anyone asks why.
This is all because of you.
And the one thing, no one should ever do.
You hold her and hit her,
Until she's too scared to move.
You didnt care at all.
You hoped that she would fall.
Forget it now,
And just move on.
You don't have to worry about her,
Because she's gone.
Stella Andrews's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (drowning would end everything by Stella Andrews )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Michael P. McParland
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Question, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Period so brief, hasmukh amathalal
- Rapping Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On Christmas Evening, John Lars Zwerenz
- MAX, Dog goD 8Hate
- Defective, gajanan mishra
- Deep Pain, Michael P. McParland
- Miracle Of Compassion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dedication, Michael P. McParland
- Deciet?, Michael P. McParland
- He is on earth, hasmukh amathalal