drowning would end everything
Drowning would end everything.
All the pain and secrets you forced me into.
No more would i have to lie,
Or cover the cuts that makes my friends cry.
No one will ever know what you did to me.
And i hope that soon i will too.
How could anyone do that?
In well perfected format.
Those four scars on your face,
Seem to start bleeding again when i see them.
I remember how my finger nails felt,
And the harsh blows from your belt.
You took away my innocense,
Confidence, strength and smile.
That one foggy night,
In the moons silver light.
I jerk if anyone touches me,
And cry when anyone asks why.
This is all because of you.
And the one thing, no one should ever do.
You hold her and hit her,
Until she's too scared to move.
You didnt care at all.
You hoped that she would fall.
Forget it now,
And just move on.
You don't have to worry about her,
Because she's gone.
Stella Andrews's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (drowning would end everything by Stella Andrews )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey