DUMP TRUDEAU'S CHARTER FEB 7TH,2011
Could Trudeau’s Charter destroy us and could we ourselves be to blame?
With polygamy and abortions and no one thinks it’s strange,
With thousands of refugees and lawyers all claiming Charter rights,
En route to the appointed Supreme Court with their Charter fights.
Are we locked in Trudeau’s Charter or is there a way out?
Is it because less than half of us vote; is that what it’s about?
How do we get rid of Trudeau’s Charter and back to where we were?
Is it possible that Canadians might realize we’ve erred?
How do we get our politicians to even pay attention?
Could binding referendums or propositions stop dissension?
Because no one wants to even read the writing on the wall,
Are the anti police agitators gathering at the mall?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DUMP TRUDEAU'S CHARTER FEB 7TH,2011 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest
- At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Nooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day Of Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- Manhood's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Few, Edgar Albert Guest
- Improvement, Edgar Albert Guest
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hollyhocks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ruik de rijkdom, Madrason writer