DWD coming your way... June 19th,2013
DWD COMING YOUR WAY … JUNE 19TH,2013
If Quebec gets death-with-dignity and other provinces don’t,
Will this finally bring the life-and-death issue to the forefront?
Where politicians and appointees refused to change and still refuse,
They have a lot of entitlements and may be away on a cruise.
But our death-with-dignity is not only banned, it’s illegal,
Since the Supreme Court Sue Rodriguez decision went legal,
So there’s a constitutional problem looming in our future,
Complicated legal stuff and you may need a computer.
Half of Europe and four US states have assisted suicide now,
But for some reason our elite hierarchy still refuse to allow,
Add that to our appointed Senate scandal where nothing can change,
Is it pride or religions or stupidness that says we can’t rearrange?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DWD coming your way... June 19th,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel
- Hook-Nosed Barbra, Richard Thripp