Lawrence S. Pertillar
How can those with dysfunctional minds,
Be determined and confirmed.
They are first to arrive at the scene of an accident,
And overheard discussing the appearance of the victims.
'But you must admit,
They could have dressed appropriately.
The colors they are wearing clash.
And not one has anything on that matches.'
That's not what I'm talking about.
We have been standing here to watch this,
And not one person has sought to seek help.
'It's appalling if you ask me.
Did you see that?
People are crowding around us.
And 'now' I've got to stand on my toes,
Just to see what's going on.'
That's what I'm saying.
People could care less about others.
Comeon, let's go.
People today are so insensitive.
'Tell me about it.
Now I can't see a thing.
Let's get out of here before I lose my appetite.'
I can't believe no one has yet called for help.
All of them.
Socially accepted psychopaths.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dysfunctional Minds by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Burma Iconic Lady Aung San Suu Kyi (The .., U Win Kyi
- Demon, gajanan mishra
- COLORS OF THE DAY, Philo Yan
- Il faut charger les mots, Eric Dubois
- GOD'S RIVER OF LOVE, Tom Zart
- <<< I am not yet feeling nausea, Abdul Wahab
- Stop needless, hasmukh amathalal
- LOVER'S CRY, Owais Mujtaba
- Parler le silence des autres, Eric Dubois
- A Beautiful Life, Casey Renee Kiser