RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reflections decorating bluened shades of a waterfall.
Tenderly touching my mind with it's exquisite blend of textures, as I gently ease feelings into the total picture, giving the atmosphere an ambiance of eerie cloudiness.
On days of hopeless abandon, turning away from everyone, hiding in catacombs of my mind, not wanting to be seen in daylight hours.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Easing Feelings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla