All the Kings walk in fear of him
the mighty Armies would not go near.
The High Priests would not tread in his midst, they did not understand
His healing hand, his gentle soul, the weeping in the land.
The first day of Evermore he moved no mountain, the lonely
Stone gently rolled and all the sins of the world now pass.
The King of Kings walks again as the Holy Spirit, our Father in Heaven never left
All sins gone his tender mercy, and the Apostles clearly wept, their tears of joy flow thru time, our Christ Jesus sublime.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Easter Time by Doug Morrow )
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos