You came to me late in life's long race,
Gods softpetal falling over me,
Jouyous and sweet and a never ending dream.
The Father inside me glows eternal in utter glee.
This gray old man has had lifes hard times,
Always seeking shelter from its fire and rain.
Never thinking that true joy and happiness could find my heart again,
Your sweet gentle soul is my never ending ryme.
The dawn gives way to day like a rainbow in the rain,
You will grace this Earth and spred happiness to every eye you see,
The sparkle of your Fathers eye and the little Princess you will allways be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emma's Grace by Doug Morrow )
- What Is Life?, Abhishek Dubey
- Useless exercise, hasmukh amathalal
- Never letting, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Like the Touch of Rain, Edward Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)