You came to me late in life's long race,
Gods softpetal falling over me,
Jouyous and sweet and a never ending dream.
The Father inside me glows eternal in utter glee.
This gray old man has had lifes hard times,
Always seeking shelter from its fire and rain.
Never thinking that true joy and happiness could find my heart again,
Your sweet gentle soul is my never ending ryme.
The dawn gives way to day like a rainbow in the rain,
You will grace this Earth and spred happiness to every eye you see,
The sparkle of your Fathers eye and the little Princess you will allways be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emma's Grace by Doug Morrow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the fingers and the eyes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pure innocence, hasmukh amathalal
- Julia #1, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- The Last Vow, Tony Adah
- THE PRETTY EID (THE PRETTY DAY) يوم العيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The roadmap of reason..., Marshall Gass
- Caricature, Marshall Gass
- 33, Marshall Gass
- The Jigsaw......, Marshall Gass
- Capitals!, Marshall Gass