RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Edges Of Life
Living on edges of life, wondering when it will end.
Trying to make the best of things daily, doesn't seem
to be enough, because there's so much heartache and
strife getting in the way.
Other people, envious and jealous, bar the way to peace
and happiness with their petty thoughts and tattling
for no reason.
People with no souls are trying to tell us what to do
with our lives - yet, they can't do anything for
(9: 36 a.m. - 11/26/08)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Edges Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Starlight Symphony, Kewayne Wadley
- Ugliness Of Death, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Holy Grail, Leslie Philibert
- AND aWAKE - 0Ld HiSsToRy, sEaN nOrTh
- Semblance, Edward Kofi Louis
- Chlamydia, Jaimee Hills
- Nothing Rhymes with Gitmo, Jaimee Hills
- contemplation, oskar hansen
- Sight Of My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sambisa Forest, Edward Kofi Louis