RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Edges Of Life
Living on edges of life, wondering when it will end.
Trying to make the best of things daily, doesn't seem
to be enough, because there's so much heartache and
strife getting in the way.
Other people, envious and jealous, bar the way to peace
and happiness with their petty thoughts and tattling
for no reason.
People with no souls are trying to tell us what to do
with our lives - yet, they can't do anything for
(9: 36 a.m. - 11/26/08)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Edges Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries
- Ah Fountains Of Thoughts, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen
- FAITH, GREED & INTEGRITY, Tom Zart
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Security Is A Pain, John deVries
- Simply Spoken Melting Crystals, Heather Burns
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee