John W. McEwers
Electric Love Light Switch
I had some rewiring
after you'd gone.
Now all my lovins
I haven't switched
from your memory though,
don't you short out now,
I'm the same old John.
Love me like electric love light
and I'll glow
with filamentescent glee.
Or stay dark and unreachable
there in France
and go two in outhouses
No one can say
I don't know how to turn you off.
John W. McEwers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Electric Love Light Switch by John W. McEwers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola
- summer at grub street, lee fones
- Facebook, Phil Soar
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...