(EM) brace yourself
Can i offer you my love in relative pieces. first my heart so i can love you forever. then my arms so i can hold you when you need me and my eyes so i can watch over you while you sleep. take my back so i can cary you to a better life on my feet of which id walk forever. through insurmountable circumstances and tumultuous peaks and valleys. under a star lit night, my feet, so they can warm you under the blanket we set out on the hill. and finally my lips so we can appreciate our undying love to each other, while our souls embrace and intertwine while looking down on our love
Keith Michael's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((EM) brace yourself by Keith Michael )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...