Embody me, my majesty.
Strengthen these delicate veins.
For morbidity, for the holy.
For the innocents that were slain.
Angelic royals, angelic rebels.
Emanate from these hands.
Separate the herd.
Break the lockstep.
Cleanse the ultimate sin.
Liberate the flesh-eaters.
Unchain them one by one.
Infect them with virtuous wisdom.
Burn their oppressive slave ships when you're done.
Empires built from ashes.
Of darkness and of light.
The beauty they inspire.
Eerily equal in hindsight.
Aaron Lynn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emanating by Aaron Lynn )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(c. 600 BCE)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Chocolate, Akhtar Jawad
- Lost child in my own home, Hudhaifah Siyad
- scale, Nisha K. Janine
- Truth stands, gajanan mishra
- If only it were from me my Love, Hudhaifah Siyad
- Neither Hindugiri Nor Christiangiri Nor .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unbound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Mask We Wear, Is It Poetry
- Purified man, gajanan mishra
- Questioning Deity?, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR