Embody me, my majesty.
Strengthen these delicate veins.
For morbidity, for the holy.
For the innocents that were slain.
Angelic royals, angelic rebels.
Emanate from these hands.
Separate the herd.
Break the lockstep.
Cleanse the ultimate sin.
Liberate the flesh-eaters.
Unchain them one by one.
Infect them with virtuous wisdom.
Burn their oppressive slave ships when you're done.
Empires built from ashes.
Of darkness and of light.
The beauty they inspire.
Eerily equal in hindsight.
Aaron Lynn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emanating by Aaron Lynn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious
- A lunch hour in late May...., Manny Furious
- To Readers, if Any, Sandra Feldman
- Our Love Coexistent, Aayush Pandey
- A Feeling, joe foster
- bleery eyes, Bull Hawking
- Undeniably Love, Minerva Montecalvo
- ओझेल, Aayush Pandey
- Sick, joe foster
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking