black broken heart
You love someone and they love you,
But when you need them the most,
They break your heart
Tearing it in 2.
They take no responsibility in what they have done,
For all is there fault.
You cry black tears,
And bleed blue blood
For you have no life.
Now you don’t have them,
They don’t understand the pain you feel,
Or the thoughts you’ve had.
They don’t understand anything about you.
They do not know you,
As well as you thought.
They didn’t know that you were emo
But emo for there heart.
The feeling of hate, is on the tip of your tongue,
and the emotion is overwhelming
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (emo love by black broken heart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy