black broken heart
You love someone and they love you,
But when you need them the most,
They break your heart
Tearing it in 2.
They take no responsibility in what they have done,
For all is there fault.
You cry black tears,
And bleed blue blood
For you have no life.
Now you don’t have them,
They don’t understand the pain you feel,
Or the thoughts you’ve had.
They don’t understand anything about you.
They do not know you,
As well as you thought.
They didn’t know that you were emo
But emo for there heart.
The feeling of hate, is on the tip of your tongue,
and the emotion is overwhelming
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (emo love by black broken heart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey