black broken heart
You love someone and they love you,
But when you need them the most,
They break your heart
Tearing it in 2.
They take no responsibility in what they have done,
For all is there fault.
You cry black tears,
And bleed blue blood
For you have no life.
Now you don’t have them,
They don’t understand the pain you feel,
Or the thoughts you’ve had.
They don’t understand anything about you.
They do not know you,
As well as you thought.
They didn’t know that you were emo
But emo for there heart.
The feeling of hate, is on the tip of your tongue,
and the emotion is overwhelming
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (emo love by black broken heart )
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns