RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Expressing many feelings in moments of repressive rhythms, telling all in verses of mystery.
Coinciding memories of images, still forming in a mind without any repreive.
Still causing so much misery in friendships without meaning to.
Holding others hostage in her emotional barriers, pushing them away, yet holding on for dear life to their existence in her pathway, not wanting to lose the only hold she has in her world.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotional Barriers by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- i want to hug you, like really hug you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson