Some drink to take away pain.
Some eat and try to forget.
Some think and try to just stay sane.
Some cry big tears so wet.
And still the pain is unending
and never seems to leave.
Some hide their feeling deep inside.
And some wear it on their sleeve.
Whatever the method, whatever the way
it really matters not.
The only thing you’re sure of
is the loss is what you’ve got.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotional Loss by Edwina Reizer )
- उगुल नांबाय बर' हारिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- THE MEMORIAL, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- ! Insane Asylum (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- फैमालनि बिदिन्थि, Ronjoy Brahma
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)