so I sit here despritely awaiting my unavoidable death
I feel so empty on the inside like I have nothing left.
The pain I feel is too strong to be unreal, the lies im told are so belivable, I had no idea I was so deciveable. Im alone now, and alone I will die. Every night I cry, cry myself to sleep, this pain I feel is too strong too deep.
Sarah Shifflet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (empty by Sarah Shifflet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sunlight Playing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Medina (Urdu poem with translation), Akhtar Jawad
- An Emptiness Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Autumnal Equinox, Weymouth Bay, Captain Cur
- <<<<<Hope, Abdul Wahab
- Devil Inside, Shane Labreche
- Fragmented Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- and i remember everything, Manonton Dalan
- Broken and Mended, Aaron Welch
- What is possible and, gajanan mishra