End of Me
I erased your number
and the memories we shared.
Is this really what it feels like
to get over someone?
I've beaten MYSELF up
because YOU left ME!
Now tell me, how does that work?
Yeah, because you're not worth it.
You let me cry, you let me
feel the pain I wished I'd never felt!
You left me to miss the touch of
your hands on me.
I told people I was over you,
now they know I'm not;
that I'm not even close.
I guess this is just the beginning.
You were everything to me,
always on my mind and always
in my heart until you ripped that
piece I had of you out my heart.
Looking back, was it worth it?
No, becasue I deserve better than you.
Don't come back,
because that's the end of us,
and also the end of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (End of Me by Kailee Falvo )
- Carlos Drummond de Andrade
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 November 1730 – 4 April 1774)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Say I Say I Say, Simon Armitage
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Night-Piece, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- My Conscience Leads Me On, Tony Adah
- Just To Encourage You To Hold On, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Will Seek For You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Under The Apple Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- Spiced Wine, Edward Kofi Louis
- Innocent Wishes, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Come And See II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Office, orifice!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Like A Baby, Edward Kofi Louis
- Tears Of Love II, Edward Kofi Louis