End of Me
I erased your number
and the memories we shared.
Is this really what it feels like
to get over someone?
I've beaten MYSELF up
because YOU left ME!
Now tell me, how does that work?
Yeah, because you're not worth it.
You let me cry, you let me
feel the pain I wished I'd never felt!
You left me to miss the touch of
your hands on me.
I told people I was over you,
now they know I'm not;
that I'm not even close.
I guess this is just the beginning.
You were everything to me,
always on my mind and always
in my heart until you ripped that
piece I had of you out my heart.
Looking back, was it worth it?
No, becasue I deserve better than you.
Don't come back,
because that's the end of us,
and also the end of me.
Kailee Falvo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (End of Me by Kailee Falvo )
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood