End of Me
I erased your number
and the memories we shared.
Is this really what it feels like
to get over someone?
I've beaten MYSELF up
because YOU left ME!
Now tell me, how does that work?
Yeah, because you're not worth it.
You let me cry, you let me
feel the pain I wished I'd never felt!
You left me to miss the touch of
your hands on me.
I told people I was over you,
now they know I'm not;
that I'm not even close.
I guess this is just the beginning.
You were everything to me,
always on my mind and always
in my heart until you ripped that
piece I had of you out my heart.
Looking back, was it worth it?
No, becasue I deserve better than you.
Don't come back,
because that's the end of us,
and also the end of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (End of Me by Kailee Falvo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Father, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Dog, Edgar Albert Guest
- Living Flowers, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old Timer Pallas'Cat - Lincoln Park .., Ima Ryma