End of Me
I erased your number
and the memories we shared.
Is this really what it feels like
to get over someone?
I've beaten MYSELF up
because YOU left ME!
Now tell me, how does that work?
Yeah, because you're not worth it.
You let me cry, you let me
feel the pain I wished I'd never felt!
You left me to miss the touch of
your hands on me.
I told people I was over you,
now they know I'm not;
that I'm not even close.
I guess this is just the beginning.
You were everything to me,
always on my mind and always
in my heart until you ripped that
piece I had of you out my heart.
Looking back, was it worth it?
No, becasue I deserve better than you.
Don't come back,
because that's the end of us,
and also the end of me.
Kailee Falvo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (End of Me by Kailee Falvo )
- under developed.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Escape, Sandra Feldman
- MUSIC OFF THE WALL! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Expander, Kim Barney
- I believe you never will be too late, Trong Phan
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)