Dog goD 8Hate
- - ^-^ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It was that decisive vision...
that distinguished the cause,
he knew its reference and that
privy would preclude their feign.
He entered, entered and now...
artless times past are erased
as Delphian design strokes
his image anew, and but
too, in what's old motif
To put an old horse
out to pasture
when new barns
Nay or... Neigh?
~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Equestrian Thought by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sweet pains, Muhammad Khalid
- Ultimate Freedom!, LUVinThe NOW
- I sort of Hate You, Natalie Evans
- Cage of Anger, Aqua Flower
- Walls, Ariel Farrell
- City Life, Geraldine Kelly
- just a wee whatever, Mandolyn Davidson
- my thoughts of you ferment, Mandolyn Davidson
- bury me tonight, Mandolyn Davidson
- Plagiarize, Lilly Emery