Is It Poetry
I cannot go back to where and make you change me.
Not even the wind,
can push back the cover of clouds.
To cover the eye of the sun.
Come to me and tell me what you never said before,
that you love me.
The Death of the sea will not change me.
Laughing children play all day in the sand.
For allowing me to rest in eternity.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternity by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus