Is It Poetry
Being a member of this harmonious landscape and your existence.
Innate consciousness of ethics,
or for some is provided training for the spiritual life.
It should be observed as long as one is subconsciously alive.
Legalistic ethics it is similar to spiritual values.
Real ethics and biology,
whereby it is greatly influenced by modern scientific ethics.
According to the latter this is,
whatever is conducive to continuous good of all individuals.
It's survival is necessary for all.
Ethics exist for the purpose of
and to protect society's most vulnerable from those without.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (........... Ethics by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious
- Wow, that's a effed up cloud...., Manny Furious
- Breaking Inner Strait Jackets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- We won the game 22-6...., Manny Furious
- My effing garden...., Manny Furious
- After a day of yard work...., Manny Furious
- A long drive home...., Manny Furious
- 5: 30am in June, Manny Furious
- Old Wounds, Manny Furious
- A process...., Manny Furious