Even the sky's no limit
The clock’s working
Too fast, broken vases
And starless nights.
Don’t let go, no-
The quitter is the loser
Left to dwindle in the cage.
Sugar that lemon juice
And drink it all up with a
Smiling face, surprise them
All, yes; set yourself free
And fly, out, to the sky
But even that’s not the limit.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Even the sky's no limit by Keertana subramani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston