Carolyn Ford Witt
Everyday I think about you
And a tear slips from my eye.
My heart will surely skip a beat
I'll let out a little sigh.
So cherished are you to me
You're held within my heart,
I know some souls are truly destined
To meet before they depart.
When we meet again in Heaven,
That same closeness will be there
And that special Love in Christ
We will most surely share.
I knew you in the beginning
And it's true I know you now...
I'll still know you when we've passed beyond
And before the Lord we'll bow.
These feelings that I'm feeling
Were really meant to be,
For both in Heaven and on this Earth
You will be a part of me.
No friend could be so cherished
No friend could be so loved
For you hold a special place within my heart
You are My Savior's Own Beloved.
Author: Carolyn Ford Witt
By Ms. Caroline
© 2006 Ms. Caroline (All rights reserved)
Carolyn Ford Witt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (EVERYDAY by Carolyn Ford Witt )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- An Umbrella, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Cloudless Rain, Aftab Alam
- Those Who had Been Bloody, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boots, Nassy Fesharaki
- How does she smile, Nero CaroZiv
- We Will Find A Way, Okoemu Barnabas
- The Beloved of The Ph.D. Guide, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are Not Even Modern And Instead of B.., Bijay Kant Dubey