Everything Is Gone
Even though I'd like it very much
To see you get torn apart
My heart won't be able to take the misery
My worst flaw is that I have fallen for the enemy
And although I try to break away
Something lures me back to you
Why is life so hard
never does it get easy 'just more heartaches and despair.
My heart feels so heavy
cannot carry it another day. I've failed your summer
way's long winter days
Now i fade.death and the reaper will be coming soon
real soon and no one
will watch as i go for my long awaited doom.
Just another daughter
Just another Rotter.
When the sun shines down and it's dark
and cold it feels
like i am ready ' for death loving fold.
May all your dreams
come true as for me this is my
last day to bloom.
Sierra Staten's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everything Is Gone by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA