Everything - natural
Everything is natural
And I have nothing to cultivate
My efforts have no meaning
And I feel no proud of anything.
What is there I am just stating
And I am speaking the truth
Look at my politeness simplicity
And modesty and see my love towards you.
By the power of my love
I know I am only yours
And only you are mine
I know it is natural
And I am not proud.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everything - natural by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman