Is It Poetry
Evolution in the beginning was once similar in man it evolved everywhere.
Wrenched by sheer will from the past constant moving called time.
Two steps back it required that one open mind avoiding the blind.
From that dark hidden place filled with blue light water is.
Walking from there we wandered here cleaving to the cradle of life
not the extreme southern heat or cold northern lights.
These periods of time some were unbearably long hands stretched out
(historically we could not) upon pain of death teach about.
Some where, some how, some time I fell in love it happened.
And then one long leap we saw in relatively Enstien's major change.
Looking out now through each colored eye
and at every thing that vibrates and what about this is known.
These modifications of time now measured by line of sight distance is.
With strong mental clarity and with the fabric of thought and by blowing up
the bubbles in time my infinate parallel dream't reality.
By creating new forms of life by lifting every man up
so it forms a consciousness through genetic engineering it will occur.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evolution by Is It Poetry )
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- M A S Q U E (A Non-Traditional Sonnet) ..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- No Pyrrhic Badge This Be (God Bless The .., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Beauty On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Summers last leaf, Christopher Fulbirg
- Conundrums Consequence..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Filled With Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pollinating the battlefield, Christopher Fulbirg
- Enjoying Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Walking, Christopher Fulbirg
- Grasshopper, Christopher Fulbirg