Is It Poetry
Evolution in the beginning was once similar in man it evolved everywhere.
Wrenched by sheer will from the past constant moving called time.
Two steps back it required that one open mind avoiding the blind.
From that dark hidden place filled with blue light water is.
Walking from there we wandered here cleaving to the cradle of life
not the extreme southern heat or cold northern lights.
These periods of time some were unbearably long hands stretched out
(historically we could not) upon pain of death teach about.
Some where, some how, some time I fell in love it happened.
And then one long leap we saw in relatively Enstien's major change.
Looking out now through each colored eye
and at every thing that vibrates and what about this is known.
These modifications of time now measured by line of sight distance is.
With strong mental clarity and with the fabric of thought and by blowing up
the bubbles in time my infinate parallel dream't reality.
By creating new forms of life by lifting every man up
so it forms a consciousness through genetic engineering it will occur.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evolution by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)