Mary Jesusa Villegas
Don’t envy me.
I have nothing to be proud of.
Once you evolve
You’ll establish your own
Once you know the truth.
That it just happens
When it was
I am not really the kind to be envied.
I have nothing
to be proud of.
I have grown as a writer
(From other pens.)
pens who know
and also contingency.
My signature is stupidity
My poor establishment,
But my piece
of unique truths.
walls and boundaries
it can be.
Go on, Julie
dom, stretch out to
Good luck on your new
Mary Jesusa Villegas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evolve by Mary Jesusa Villegas )
- Break pen, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Robert Lowell
- Soaking Up Essence Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Full interest, hasmukh amathalal
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)