Ace Of Black Hearts
Exactly How I Feel
I wish I could say I am better then everybody else.
But yes, but yes even I make mistakes that cause hearts to ache.
Nobody immune to love, or hate.
They are the one and the same.
Just one extreme emotion to the next.
It's not really that complex.
But you are the greatest guy, you could never hurt a woman.
That is just not so, physically I couldn't but mentally when you love someone, words just come spilling out.
Like a fountain forever flowing.
Never knowing how to shut it off.
The more angry, the more ugly it gets.
The words cut so deep.
Releasing every ounce of poison put in me.
Yes I'm horrible, yes it is not honorable.
I never said I was perfect.
I'm just as human.
I'm just as vulnerable.
The difference is people seem to think I'm stronger, I'm somehow nicer then they are.
That isn't necessarily so.
A weakness under a shroud, doesn't mean they are that far off par.
Disperse my feelings in a jar.
Bottled up, and hushed.
Please be quiet people want you to be something you are not.
I'm sorry that is not how it works.
I will not be silent and swallow a bunch of happy pills.
I will tell you exactly how I feel.
It is how you know I'm real.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Exactly How I Feel by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos