Exams, exams, pain in the neck
I’ve bitten all my nails, I’m a nervous wreck!
My books all piled up, towering on my desk
I smell so bad and look grotesque
Stress building up, will I fail?
It’s tangible now it’s like I’m in jail
Trapped inside my own head
With the stress of it all: I’m over fed!
I step in the classroom; I can feel fear in the air
I just hope my parents, my life they will spare
Peeling is my skin and falling out is my hair
Life without exams? That life is so rare!
By Sian Mein
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exams, Exams by Sian Mein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As in a dream, Emmanuel George Cefai
- EDUCATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The night is heavy, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Your sacred hummock, Emmanuel George Cefai
- SHOW UP 10 WORD, Beryl Dov