RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Expanding Thought Pictures
Soothing rhythms playing in this mind, creating a deep
serenity that continues to grow within.
Processes of thinking, expanding pictures of thought
on photographic screens in intellect.
Beautiful prospects, enlightening visions that enter
definitions of illuminating treasures of wisdom.
Collecting many gems of knowledge, opening them to the
brilliance of their inner intuition.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Expanding Thought Pictures by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt