Strip me of my laugh, strip me of my smile,
Strip me of everything I wanted to be;
Strip me of my false pretense, and
Then all you've got left is me.
Take away my masks, take away my pride,
Take away all the things you only see;
Take away my fake disguise, and
I'm the only thing I can be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Facade by Akara K. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner