Akara K. Poems
- Poetry What is poetry? Poetry is many things But there are...
- Butterfly Effect I strongly believe With all my heart ...
- Crooked There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked ...
- Ode To Blue - A Sonnet A color too deep for comprehension It...
- Better Weather Here Than Somew... It's a Northern ...
- Childish Wisdom Funny how Adults always seem to think ...
- Outside When I die I hope that they'll bury my ashes And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Akara K.
What is poetry?
Poetry is many things
But there are far more things that poetry is not
Poetry is not a style of writing
Poetry is not a rhyme or a limerick
Poetry is not something you can read
Poetry isn't just seen or heard, but seen, heard, and felt
What is poetry, then?
I can't tell you that, no one can
But you can only know
And even then you can't tell anyone what poetry is
Because poetry isn't words
Poetry is a feeling you get in your chest
Poetry is a chill that runs through your body
Poetry is a knife that slices your soul
Poetry is ...