Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Faith and Hope
The past is bad,
The present is heavy,
The future is unknown.
Alone in this world called HELL.
Were everybody is fake.
My reason to leave was known,
My reason to use was known.
I just want to runaway.
As the second passes…
I’m losing my faith, my hope.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith and Hope by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
- Discovering God's Will, Tom Zart
- Shining later, hasmukh amathalal
- Memory, Liffy Liu
- Merciful and kind, hasmukh amathalal
- Achilles Awaking, Louis Borgo
- Escape to free, Liffy Liu
- Am I the sun?, gajanan mishra
- Money Or Value, Louis Borgo
- Peace be unto you!, gajanan mishra
- No road sense, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)