Empath In flames
Am I prisoner?
am I trapped in this world?
(I need to the key before I loose myself.)
I don’t wanna feel love.
I don’t wanna feel pain.
But the things you put me through
intoxicates my veins.
I saw you with that other guy,
I clench my fist with rage.
How can you do this to me?
Just because of my age.
Now I’m at the edge of a cliff,
with fire in my eyes.
Look at what you’ve done to me
now I believe I can fly…
like a angel in the sky.
This feeling won’t last long
I don’t have any wings.
The angels turned to stone.
Even when I’m facing death
you are there….
Witnessing my last breath.
Empath In flames's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([Fallen Angel] by Empath In flames )
- Haiku 'Eat', miken newman
- उगा रेत से बालुआ ये शहर (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Christmas Blackmail, Phil Soar
- Child Inside, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- G.M. Soldier (still fighting that war wi.., michael walkerjohn
- Imagination, Phil Soar
- Halloween tonight, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Wall @ penn-mar 91732, michael walkerjohn
- Life's Canon, michael walkerjohn
- Platypus, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 October 1923 – 20 December 1997)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)