Empath In flames
Am I prisoner?
am I trapped in this world?
(I need to the key before I loose myself.)
I don’t wanna feel love.
I don’t wanna feel pain.
But the things you put me through
intoxicates my veins.
I saw you with that other guy,
I clench my fist with rage.
How can you do this to me?
Just because of my age.
Now I’m at the edge of a cliff,
with fire in my eyes.
Look at what you’ve done to me
now I believe I can fly…
like a angel in the sky.
This feeling won’t last long
I don’t have any wings.
The angels turned to stone.
Even when I’m facing death
you are there….
Witnessing my last breath.
Empath In flames's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([Fallen Angel] by Empath In flames )
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Silent Page, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)