I've fallen once, I've fallen twice,
I think I just might fall again;
That falling feeling is so nice;
inspite of all the heartfelt pain.
When I first fell, I fell so fast,
Headlong into my first flight;
Because I knew, that it would last,
I felt with all my soul and might.
And when I fell, the tears fell too,
Bandaid did not help at all;
So, what on earth was I to do?
I picked myself up from my fall.
But now I'm falling like the rain,
How nice to fall for him again!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Falling falling by Roann Mendriq )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal