Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Familiarity Is Rarely Rejected
Those making choices from which to choose,
Often make them with preferences...
With a selection made relatable to comfort.
Familiarity is rarely rejected by those with this perspective.
Those unaccustomed to live without boundaries or limits,
To experience other environments or diverse cultures...
Can not be expected to prioritize this as a value.
Since seldom are people like this free of their biases.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.